Fluctuating case loads and staffing issues are not a problem with NetMed.
You’ll appreciate 24-hour – or STAT – turnaround time and high quality transcribed reports. The technology is plug-and-play; uploads and downloads are simple. Digital voice and transcribed documents are secure.
- Anytime, anywhere Internet-based service
- 256 Bit encryption
- Accessible and friendly technical support, 24-hour Help Desk
- Edit, preview, print copies and envelopes, and download as Microsoft Word documents from our website
- Software provided at no charge
- Quick plug-and-play technology
- Electronic signature capability
- Automatic faxing option
- Integration with almost any EMR system
- Permanently archived reports, accessible anytime
- Accurate, professional U.S. based typists, averaging 13+ years of experience
A high-quality product at a fair and predictable price has been part of NetMed Transcription Services’ formula for success. Other companies have created line counting methods, arriving at a per chart price, regardless of the number of characters in a line. We calculate charges based on the number of characters, dividing by a 65 character line.
It’s a more accurate system for measuring the amount of work in a transcribed document. You’ll be satisfied with the end result – especially if you’ve been paying a bushel for your transcription services.
- No set-up fees
- Excellent service at fair prices
- No contract required